The ideal candidate will be responsible for all project direction, planning, completion, and financial outcome. To succeed in this position, the candidate must be organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Assist with estimation and bidding process
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Operate the liaison between the technical teams and the project manager, between the project manager and the service providers
- Ensure operations on the ground
- Accomplish all tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Effectively communicate project progress to the Project Manager
- Provide reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, business, marketing, or communication
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Full written and spoken fluency in French and English
- Previous experience with NGOs, international companies/organizations, or tech companies is an advantage
- Ability to multitask and manage varied priorities across multiple stakeholders that are geographically dispersed
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural, and diplomatic skills
- Strong writing and editing skills with close attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Slack, Google suite & Zoom
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet demanding deadlines, and work under pressure.
What We Offer
We encourage ideas and give responsibility to all employees at all levels, to help solve the complex issues we face. You will have many opportunities to be heard and take the initiative
- 06 months contract with the possibility of extension
- An opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- A pleasant working environment for creative and driven minds
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
For this role, you are required to work from your personal laptop.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi