WETECH (Women in Entrepreneurship and Technology) is an innovation centre and an association supporting African women in the fields of entrepreneurship and technology. The organisation aims to create a network of dynamic women leaders by providing them with opportunities and resources for their development through entrepreneurship and technology. WETECH develops training, coaching and mentoring programmes for women and girls in Africa. WETECH also provides a co-working space for start-ups and professional meetings.
We are looking for an Office Manager to manage our head office in Douala.
- Assisting the Executive Director of the association
- Manage the WETECH space and general services,
- Manage internal and external communication and information flows,
- Manage online and offline communication.
- Managing cash flow and follow up of budgets allocated to the association’s projects
- Handling telephone calls and diary management,
- Organise and follow up meetings and various internal events,
- Organisation and follow-up of community events,
- Ensure the smooth running and supervision of the office,
- Managing day-to-day operations and ensuring the well-being of employees;
- Commercial management and managing supplier orders;
- Planning and coordinating all the company’s projects, in line with its overall objectives and taking into account the various internal and external constraints.
- Supporting project teams and ensuring the smooth and successful execution of projects
- Anticipating and managing technical and operational risks
- Drafting administrative and institutional documents
To successfully carry out the duties of this position, we are looking to hire someone with the following qualities:
- Ability to multitask, take on responsibility and work in a team;
- Good listening skills
- Good communication skills;
- Good stress management;
- Ability to make suggestions;
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to a new working environment.
Candidates must have at least a Bac +2 in:
- HND in business management assistance or HND in accounting or DUT in business and administration management or in a related field.
- Knowledge of project management is a plus.
- Year of experience: 1 to 2 years
- Bilingual (able to read and write French and English)
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office pack, and in particular Excel
- Minimum knowledge of new technologies (Google Pack and social networks)
English-speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply by uploading your CV at the end of this offer, or by sending your CV by email to email@example.com.
Deadline: Sunday, November 19, 2023
Caractéristiques de l'emploi