Posted By wetech
WETECH calls for volunteers within its management team
As part of the development of its activities, WETECH (Women In Entrepreneurship and Technology) is launching a call for volunteers to fill various positions within its management team.
These positions are open to women in Cameroon or in Africa who are interested in the profiles offered and who are willing to develop the impact of African women in the fields of Entrepreneurship and Technology. English-speaking or bilingual candidates will have a considerable advantage. It should be noted that the various positions are on a voluntary basis for a start. However, your contribution to WETECH will make you live an exciting and unique experience for women’s empowerment.
If you find yourself in these criteria, do not hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business Studies or related fields.
At least one year of experience in Project Management.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Technical documentation
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
The Communication Manager will be a self-starter, engaging storyteller, and trusted advisor able to support WETECH’s image, online presence, mission delivery, and general organizational communications needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communication or related fields, with at least 01 years of experience.
- Be able to design and edit written and visual presentations;
- Have basic knowledge in email marketing platforms (not mandatory)
- Be able to develop interaction with media
- Developing and managing the organization’s visual brand and messaging
- Planning and implementing coordinated campaigns
- Developing and implementing an editorial calendar
- Writing fundraising-related content to inspire donations and communicate the impact of the support given;
- Planning and creating messaging and collateral to support programs and partnership development and management; Engage partner organizations in promoting the WETECH relationship
- Pitching story ideas and securing coverage in regional, national, international and industry media
- Coordinating organization’s presence at conferences and industry events; develop related presentations and collateral materials;
- Manage all online content, including organization’s website, social media and third-party website listings
- Producing reports summarizing performance and impact for external and internal audiences
- Identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships to expand the WETECH brand
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to manage a complex and multicultural workload
- Standard office ICT skills, including social media.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
The Business Development Manager is developing and diversifying business so that income increases and the future and growth of the organization are guaranteed.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- At least 01 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Don’t worry, even if you do not meet all the requirements, we will still interested in hearing from you.
Please send your CV at email@example.com before the 5th of June 2020.